The Lumber Dealers of Connecticut (LDAC) would like to thank its 2017 Sponsors. We would not be able to offer education, accomplish legislative efforts, or award scholarships without your financial contributions. Your contributions are appreciated to support the following:
- Education in Connecticut in 2018: LDAC has partnered with NRLA in offering several in-person educational events. For a complete listing of education events, please visit nrla.org.
- Three education scholarships awarded in 2018 for $2,000 each.
- The LDAC Legislative Committee and members have been educating policymakers in Hartford. Each spring, members meet with legislators to discuss issues relevant to the industry.
- We defeated the Product Warranty bill last season. The proposed legislation would have required all roofing, window and siding manufacturers to cover all labor and replacement costs in their product warranties. We will continue to watch for harmful language.
- This past spring, LDAC sponsored four members to attend the NLBMDA Legislative Conference in Washington, D.C. to discuss issues such as product liability reform.
- LDAC hosts a Past Presidents Dinner each year to honor our past leaders for their support of this association.
- A quarterly newsletter is published for the LDAC membership.
- LDAC has and maintains a website: ctlumberdealers.org
- LDAC is sponsoring a bus trip to LBM Expo on Feb. 14, 2018. Visit LDAC’s website for additional information.
- We support the youth of our industry by actively partnering with NYLE and supporting their events with subsidies. This past year, we offered subsidies to the NYLE Spring Conference and Timber Tour.
- LDAC contributes annually to the LBMDF LIFT Fund.
In 2018, LDAC is offering members one free Online Learning Management System (LMS) Subscription or $269 toward their total online course order.
This year we will be hosting two networking events: Golf Tournament at Oxford Greens in Oxford on June 6, 2018, and the Annual Meeting on November 7, 2018, at the Aqua Turf in Plantsville.
Download the 2018 LDAC Sponsorship Level Form. If you are currently a Bronze or Silver sponsor, please consider an upgrade. Your commitment to the industry association is vital to maintaining the highest level of service and recognition that you expect and deserve. On behalf of the entire LDAC, thank you for your generous support, past, present, and future. If you have questions please contact me at (203) 438-2626 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you this year!