Wednesday, February 24, 2016
with Jim Robisch
The Farnsworth Group
The consumer market remains solid and growing. However it is also changing at an astonishing pace. Generations of shoppers are evolving and challenging all retail channels and building supplies and home improvement products are no exception. What is happening at retail is truly amazing and opportunities abound for lumber and building supply dealers.
This session will present recent consumer market/trends data and insights from research conducted by The Farnsworth Group and from other sources. Topics to be covered will include:
- Changing factors that influence store and selection,
- Evolving components of customer satisfaction,
- Dealer performance comparatives:
- “Typical” independents
- “Best of Class” independents”
- Online shopping and the increasing importance of a sound online strategy,
- Changing and preferred communication methods, and more.
TARGET AUDIENCE & LEVEL: Intermediate/Advanced content. Owners, Executive/Middle Management, and staff involved with merchandising, marketing, sales and advertising.